Friday 12 December 2008

Is it just me....

Or is all the Bad PR drying up?

When this blog started I was getting at least one Bad PR experience per day and at least one per week that was worth writing about. I used to just forget about the mediocre Bad PR stories, safe in the knowledge that a real corker would come along soon enough and I'd be able to rant for a bit. Bad PR It was like the never ending bottle of crap booze.

But over the past few weeks things seemed to have dried up....

Maybe Bad PR has won the war....Maybe it's the credit crunch...??

I'm off out of the country later today, and won't return until January.

There's a part of me that hopes the Bad PR returns in 2009.

So, er, Merry Christmas I suppose.

1 comment:

Bengo said...

Incompetence will never die, so you can be assured of plenty of fodder. Without knowing the full history as you do, I am inclined to say you are merely in a lull.

Think of it as a chance to rest and regenate before the next deluge.

Heh.

Bengo
LilNyet.com
ScratchinPostComics.com