Monday 23 February 2009

Search your heart, you know it to be true

Apologies for not posting in... oooh ages. I thought it prudent under recent circumstances. I'm almost certainly setting myself up for a fall.... I've been banging on about Bad PR all this time and now I'm moving over to the dark side....a traitor to the noble call of hackery? I hope not, more a friend on the other side of the fence. That rare breed, the tame PR.

However, I think I should resign from all Bad PR duties and leave posting to the Escapist, Necromancer, Bull and Depress Release.

Many have made the switch from hack to flack and back. I sincerely hope to not be among that number.

I will scan this blog from time to time. Particularly during the hour immediately after I've pitched my former colleagues the latest paradign shifting Widget solution from Bore Inc.

It's been emotional....

No comments: